DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Beer Drinking Hard Hat (Black)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:252 (25%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:252 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good gift, perfect for a good laugh, and ideal for lazy people

posted by GanonBjorn on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -A great gift for when someone reaches the age on which he can consume beer. -Perfect for someone too lazy to reach out his arm and get his drink. -It is also easier to get drunk when drinking through a straw, just saying
    Cons:
    -The building quality is not perfect, brought two in a year time, the first was misshaped and the second one was pretty good lo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Party Drinking Hat

posted by Templarz on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Yay, its a beer hat! - Nothing else need to be said. Just put your beer cans on it, and enjoy - A real hit on parties here in Brazil, it does a lot of success with anyone who sees it.
    Cons:
    - Mine came considerably distorted. It took some time to put it on it's former shape. - The material is REAL CHEAP plastic, so ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool hat

posted by dyakov on 08/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Nice gift - Very practical - Usefull for drinking beer with no hands
    Cons:
    The build quality is bad, its not so good, as i can see in the video mine is not so shine like this on the video! It came damag...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nothing much

posted by raspik on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Great gift! -No leaks -Light -Cheap - Drink hands free and in style! Not much else to say...
    Cons:
    -Tube is annoying.. -Cant change the size -Build Quality cheap and lousy. -Tubes are smashed in some places (still works th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy this

posted by Mirya on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - You will get a lot of atention wearing it - You can mix your drinks in it - You can have your hands free when drinking - You can put soda cans in it and let kids use it - There is no leaking - The tube isn't annoyig when you use it - You can adjust ...
    Cons:
    The build quality of this is not the best, i mean, It hasn't broken, but you look at this and it doesn't look expensive. I imag...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hrm

posted by Auguda on 06/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works just as i expected for the price all my friends laughed about it and actualy worked almost as good as i expected
    Cons:
    Its pretty waek/easy to break but well it was hella cheap! the tubes are smashed at some places and uh tons of bubles outta it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Man it looks just like a baseball hat!!!

posted by muringa182 on 03/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Man this is a very strange product!!! My friend asked me to buy it for him!! Well it looks like a baseball hat, pretty much the same but it has a place for cans... Pros: it works, the tubes are smashed at some parts but it works... comes with a block thing...
    Cons:
    the base of the can fix is a little flexible, but supports a can. breaks easily... the tubes are smashed at som places... wel...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great thing buy it with no doubt!

posted by omergold on 12/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -for me its a childhood dream becoming real. -its shipped pretty good. -what can i say else about a hat that does nothing but straw-ing? -great design?!
    Cons:
    -got a little bent till the post here in isreal,but sum up fine. -there's little buttons you need to set so the hat will fit yo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections