DX  » Community » Reviews » Durable Flattenable Water Bag with Tap (2.5-Litre)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 3
It was leaking from right when i got it – Durable Flattenable Water Bag with Tap (2.5-Litre) Reviews

posted by michaelyde on 08/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It's cheap It's okay if you use "camelbacks" very rarely - but then again, if you need to depend on it - then go for a regular brand camelback.
Cons:
*Build quality is pretty poor *The lid needs to be closed hard in order to ensure that no water will spill into your bag *The water tastes like plastic, and the taste haven't worn off after aprox. ten times use. *The tap to open or close the water source to the mouthpiece is very poor constructed - both the build quality but also the idea of construction in it self. It will break off eventually!
Other:
Build quality was so poor that i had to repair the item when i got it. The thread in the screw socket for the hose, was drilled in crooked, so i had to use watertap tape to tighten it. I'm not sure it will last for too long though. Anyways - i bought a brand product "camelback" now, and i won't be using this crap again.
Bottomline:
This item is a great buy if you want to find out how "camelbacks" work - and if you can find it usefull for your specific purpose. If it is - it should be replaced for a real "camelback" or similar quickly.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections