DX  » Community » Reviews » Pure Copper PC Memory Heat Spreader (8-Pieces)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High qualit heatsinks.

posted by Paddan1000 on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pure copper. Easy to fasten and strong adhesive. Low-profile and no prongs that risk scratching other components. Good-looking.
    Cons:
    A little longer and narrower than the small RAM-chips on which I used them. Dust could easily collect on the exposed adhesive. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good For use on IC's

posted by ffggmetal on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1.Reasonable rate for copper heat spreader 2. CAn be used with integrated circuits also. I used them with my wireless router due to excessive heating and it works well. 3. can be used more than 1 if the ic is big. 4.the adhesive is strong enough to make ...
    Cons:
    Couldnt find any. Maybe the manufacturer can come up with more designs as i found the heatsinks to be a bit lengthy than the wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent heat spreader

posted by dcd_11 on 08/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Completely in pure copper (the best material for heat spreaders!), very strong and efficient thermal adhesive and high dissipation capacity, there are grooves to increase the surface of the heat sink and therefore the dissipation of heat. Optimal for overvo...
    Cons:
    It's a negligible thing but the film over the thermal adhesive is a bit strong to detach. Nothing else to report.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like these! Excellent value for your money

posted by Axeia on 09/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    +Copper +Double sided thermal tape pre-applied
    Cons:
    -Might want to run a few heat cycles (heat it up, cool it down), seems to increase stickyness although they will stay in place ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stuff although the finishing is a bit rough!

posted by Axeia on 08/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Cheap compared to local alternatives + Copper! The best affordable heat conducting material (second only to silver - see http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=150&Itemid=62&limit=1&limitstart=6 ) + Ver...
    Cons:
    - Rough finishing on the topside (Not -that- aesthetically pleasing) - Has no aluminum counterpart (different dimensions) if y...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy

posted by Zanzark on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good built quality. Comes with adhesive tape to fit to memory chips. Parece bem feito, vem com fita para colar nas memórias.
    Cons:
    Nothing I can think of. Nenhum.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    definitly worht it

posted by uracoin on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    cheap, easy to place, and has good sticking capability. thees are of the same height, the double length and half the with than normal square ram heat sinks, they are IDEAL for laptop heat sink modding and lowered the temp of my msi gx640's gpu by more than ...
    Cons:
    none, they are perfect. could maybe be a version with higher rills too.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    real copper

posted by UltraMagnus on 07/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These are real copper heatsinks. I was worried that like a lot of "copper" things on DX these would be brass, which has a much lower thermal conductivity. Has what appears to be thermally conductive adhesive pads on the bottom, which makes mounting them q...
    Cons:
    could do with larger fins
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections