Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:292 (29%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is very secure in the control

posted by RamonHugo on 03/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It really stays on the control, much better than the last one I had acquired. With that one I can actually use the wireless control as a wired one, even without the battery!
    Cons:
    It could be longer, but that's not a real issue for me. And I can always use an usb to usb cable to get "more cable".
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Works

posted by Kytonite on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This really works. Received the package, plugged it into the controller and it immediately charges it.
    Cons:
    The only complaint is that I wish the cable was just longer so I can use it across the room. However, for it being a 5.00 cable...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charging cable but cord little short

posted by gustavomontiroc on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It gets the job done. - Charge while playing games - Fits perfectly the controller - With a led that indicates when it is plugged (That green light tells you it's fully charged) - Can also be used to charge from USB-port of PC
    Cons:
    - Cord is not that long - Sometimes when you are playing if you pull with some strong this stick will drop off - The material b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good charging cable which last for long time

posted by Titanium on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - good charging time with long amount of power lasting - worth the money and affordability - great potential uses in market such as xbox 360 controllers long term charging through wired - well able to provide a constant charge right away when plugged in
    Cons:
    - cheap build inconstructive quality which doesn't port up the controlller - small lags in the system and not detected by xbox ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replacement but cord a bit too short

posted by vicofrance on 05/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very good build - fits perfectly the controller (a little bit much in my opinion as you'll have to pull a little bit harder than on the genuine) - worth the overpriced product from MS - has the LED charging level on it - managed to play 12 hours with ...
    Cons:
    - cord is too short, having an HD TV and playing at approximately 3 meters from my TV, i need to push the sofa closer in order ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesn't seem to do the job too good

posted by fotcfanforums on 03/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It gets the job done. Sometimes charges the battery. Can still play games while connected and sometimes will charge while playing games.
    Cons:
    Cord is not that long, could be better with a longer cord. Doesn't always charge the battery. When the battery is dead and I t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cord bit too short, otherwise ok

posted by Andows on 02/03/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Useful to have when your battery dies in the middle of gaming-session. - No need to wait for the battery to charge. You can charge while playing. - Can also be used to charge from USB-port of PC.
    Cons:
    - About 170cm (5.5ft) long, which is only about a half from length of the cord on the original wired controller. - A bit price...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections