DX  » Community » Reviews » Advanced Analog Shock Game Controller for Nintendo GameCube NGC and Wii
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:455 (45%)
  • 4 Star:556 (55%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but could be better

posted by Portos666 on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The controller is cheap, the design repeats the original controller, "Turbo" and "Slow" buttons for those who need them.
    Cons:
    The cord is extremely short, you have to sit just by the console. Both analog sticks are very loose and easy to move due to lac...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An alright controller for an alright price

posted by ivarnyland on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - This is after all a relatively cheap Gamecube controller, and basically it does what it is made to do. - The cable and wiring looks good, and there are no problems connecting the controller to both a Gamecube and a Wii. It also works perfectly fine on eit...
    Cons:
    - The cable is too short, I think I would recommend to buy an extension cable. As of now, I have to drag my Wii out to the tabl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for the price

posted by H0bbz on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great controller, buttons work/feel like the real gamecube controller. Analog pad is a cross as opposed to the picture wich is a circle, but this is even better. Very responsive also.
    Cons:
    Short cable, about 3/4 size of the original gamecube controller cable. Also, analog is a tad faster than the original controlle...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Game Cube Control

posted by Docasx on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to install and use. This controller is fully compatible with the Wii. It looks for the most part like the Nintendo brand controller. It has a turbo (key macro) button. Received in less than 30 days in Brazil. Normally I receive products from China from...
    Cons:
    Nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    price-quality is great

posted by lepetit86 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The controller has a good feel, comes close to the original nintendo unit.
    Cons:
    The buttons feel a little less subtle than the original controller, the same goes for the vibrating system. It feels alright, b...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fair price

posted by Raphang on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's a good product on the overrall. - The material seems to be of high quality plastic. - The L and R pressure buttons seems to work well.
    Cons:
    - The analog stick is not that precise. A little bit of movement is sufficient for the joypad to interprete as a full range mov...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Resistant GameCube Controller

posted by dimitrisgno on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is some more resistant than other 3rd brand GameCube Controllers, it has satisfactory wire length and in generally it works well!
    Cons:
    From my experience it is not as much exactly like the picture, for example the left below button is no circle but cross shaped,...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by Joshman337 on 10/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its a really good quality and feels very well made in my own opinion. all the buttons feel nice, and its conformable to hold
    Cons:
    the wire is a tad short, but other than that. i've yet to find any cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like an original

posted by caus909 on 09/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Buttons work really perfectly. -Turbo works. -Slow works. -Vibraton works. -The build quality is excellent. -Works on PAL (Europe) Wii (all firmware). -Works on PAL (Europe) Gamecube. -The bottom left hand corner is like the original controller, it'...
    Cons:
    -The slow is simply the automatic turbo for the Start button, so it won't work on all games, only fews. -The L/R/Z buttons mak...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good controller for this price.

posted by Mario92 on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Controller and buttons feels pretty good. Tested with couple GC games and works like charm. R and L buttons are extremely well working for cheap controller! - Very cheap! - Turbo and slow works. Very useful in some games. - Black color is nice.
    Cons:
    - Z-button and vibration weren't working when I got the controller. I fixed those in couple minutes but it shows that build qua...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections