DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Flip-Open Case with Lining Stiff-Plastic Case for Samsung i908 (Black)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:141 (14%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quality disappointing

posted by kalupator on 01/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Imitation leather material, but it looks solid. - Layout and design are very good. - The inside of the cover is similar to suede and pleasant to the touch. - Suitable for ZTE Libra, if you remove the rear panel.
    Cons:
    - Poor seams. - Plastic mount very poorly and unevenly fastened. Came off immediately notifies - I had glue all over again.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Great Great :)

posted by FattyBoy on 07/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfectly fit my samsung omnia i900, with all the holes / cuttings in the right place. This product is good and doesn't look as cheap as its price, it came looking exactly as the picture that they advertise. Been using for 1 month+ now and it's still in t...
    Cons:
    No cons yet, seems like the stitches are quite strong... o rmaybe I'm lucky to get this good one. :)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for ZTE Blade

posted by Tipi1 on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits good for my ZTE Blade (or Orange San Fransisco) Build Quality seems to be good Price/Quality rating is excelent Cheap Stiff
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    First impreson was very good,but disappointedlater

posted by Sogi456 on 01/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Firstly i was impressed with the quality of this product. Price is good Materials looked superior and elegant. Perfectly fit to Omnia i900
    Cons:
    Once arrived i didn't saw anything bad on this item. After about 2 months of gently usage (carried mostly in jacket pocket) p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy!

posted by jimmylr on 11/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am impressed with the quality of this product. IT is cheap but the quality or the materials is superior and elegant. If you use this kind of cellphone and you want a leather case for it. This is a must for you to buy. Good fit too. Tailored made for my ph...
    Cons:
    I can not see anything bad on this item. I cannot find anything wrong about this product. Maybe it should be offered in differe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap case that does a good job

posted by kipkkpman on 03/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Holds phone securely. Edge of screen is usable without using the stylus because of the way the phone is held, unlike my other case which had a thick leather bit around the edge of the screen making it hard to use. Navigation pad can be easily used, becaus...
    Cons:
    A bit bulky, due to the amount of leather. Makes the phone about 5mm longer, 3mm wider and and 50% thicker.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and cheap

posted by euromuflon on 05/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is very good protection for your Samsung i900/i908. Price is very good and it has very good look. No buttons, only magnets. Buy it if you need protection for i900/i908, it is very good!
    Cons:
    - no cons -
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections