DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia N95 Stereo Headset with Microphone and Volume Control
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7014 (70%)
  • 4 Star:306 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You no longer need to buy expensive nokia fones

posted by sw5guilherme on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, works really good and you can use a high end headphone of your choice.
    Cons:
    Cable is really long, the original earbud is short to compensate. The original earbud is very cheap, and sounds really bad, but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by faguncaz on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got one ny my Nokia N95 that I used for long time. This is the second I bougth because i know how it is good. Apart from the sound quality that is just very good for both microphone and speakers, there are things that are not easy to find in other produc...
    Cons:
    I would prefer in-ear type speakers included. I replaced the original with sku4319 which are my preferred
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great!

posted by oniejj on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great headset and volumecontrol with microphone! works with nokia n95 works with nokia N96 Works with nokia n95 8GB Works with the expressmusic nokia. simply it works on all the nokia's !!
    Cons:
    The headset is of course made of the worst quality ever. there is NO bass. but i didnt buy it for that, i wanted the headset to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by lightmac2 on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works very well on my nokia 5530. It was recognized by the mobile instantly, in other words, it is really genuine. All the buttons works. The button "Call" doesn't starts a call but answers the call and hang up it. It have a hold switch, so you don't pres...
    Cons:
    The "call" button doens't start a new call.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A new headset for my Nokia 5230

posted by gmen on 05/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I needed a replacement for the standard WH-102 (HS-125) headphone with only one button (to pick up the phone). In our local stores they asked around €20. This version is around 1/4th of the price and has more functionality: next, previous song, pause, stop...
    Cons:
    One of small black protectors to put over the speakers wasn't formed well, but these things normally got lost within a couple ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality, Price and ease of use

posted by BONGITO on 03/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This product is very good. The design is perfect. Like original Nokia Earphones. I use this product with my Nokia 5800. The earphone Work perfectly and control is easy of use. The price is good, not very cheep but tolerably.
    Cons:
    The sound of this earphone is not enough good (strong sound but the bass is missing). Everything else is fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but forgot the foam.

posted by Munizig on 01/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great phone, no difference to the headset original Nokia 5800. Stereo sound quality, controls all the same.
    Cons:
    I already bought about 10 units. But in the last order of 5, 4 came without foam and poor finishing. Some of the buttons did no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exelentes!

posted by Morondanga on 12/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Iguales a los originales (no estoy seguro si eran originales por el empaque en el que vinieron) funcionan perfecto me ahorre como 150$,
    Cons:
    vinieron sueltos adentro del paquete del envío, sin ningun tipo de envoltorio o proteccion, si los queres para vender, va...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by Jiikax on 10/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product works just perfectly with my Nokia C6. Build quality is good and I believe that this really is genuine Nokia-product. This is much more cheaper here in DX than any other shops.
    Cons:
    No cons, just perfect product. I personally like much more in-ear -earphones than those which are included here, but I had Crea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by Barbas58 on 10/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    His price very favourable, onto an appearance appears good. The original one, which I got, got ruined under three months, i hope so this lasts until it at least. The function buttons work magnificently, the sound beautiful clear one.
    Cons:
    Onto equal one I did not experience a disadvantage, that not i loved it, that packaging. The transport kept a small one for a l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections