DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Cases for Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Black)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality and very usefull

posted by Sandrobotelho on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Wii remote keeps on your hand! The wrist band is an optional. The price is awesome. It gives you a different apparel. It is very easy to use. Its very tight and yuo will feel the improvement. The remote will not slip of your hands. It has a nice textur...
    Cons:
    If you have to replace the batteries many times, it will be an obstacle. It's very tight to remove all the time you have to re...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Silicone Protective Case

posted by fluis01 on 04/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - colour looks really good. - protects the remote + nunchuck. - very good grip.
    Cons:
    - The silicons are hard to install and it doesn't work fine with the charger station. It's necessary remove them to charge the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by fenemy on 07/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - the colour looks really good - i guess it protects the remote + nunchuck - does what it's for - good grip!
    Cons:
    - hard to install... if you want to put batteries in your remote you have to put it down - i don't know how long they will last...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Product

posted by RoberAcev on 07/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very good product to protect both wii remote and nunchuk, work on original wii remote and the Nyko remote, it is cheaper and helpfull. i used to replace the original silicone protective case of my wii remote, because i never like it.
    Cons:
    i could not find any cons for this product... only the package was not so good like other products that i bought at dealextreme.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's what you see

posted by kmex23 on 04/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The silicone protective fits perfectly to the remote and the nunchuk. When you use them, the feeling is great, and it looks cool ;-D
    Cons:
    The silicons are hard to install and it doesn't work fine with the charger station. It's necessary remove them to charge the ba...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    flawless product and even better than the official

posted by sinkingfeeling on 02/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fits perfectly! Easy to put on! Comes with a nunchuck sleeve which is hard to find! Very inexpensive! Gives your wiimote and nunchucks protection from light drops! Gives it a great grip!
    Cons:
    NONE!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than the original Wiimote protection.

posted by ubiratamuniz on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I think these are better than the original Wiimote silicone case. It gives a better "feel" of the controller. And has a cover for the nunchuck as well. The black color makes it look clean for more time. LOL Thin enough so I can pierce a hole to charge my ...
    Cons:
    None really. They provide less impact protection then the original Wiimote covers, however they are (in my humble opinion) mor...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thin. But works.

posted by ubiratamuniz on 10/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Different color than the "standard" wiimote jacket. Helps differentiate between controls (it is useful when using alternate controls because of battery issues).
    Cons:
    - Very thin when compared to the standard Wiimote jacket. But it´s OK. It includes a nunchuck jacket which is not availabl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections