Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- the colour looks really good
- i guess it protects the remote + nunchuck
- does what it's for
- good grip!
- hard to install... if you want to put batteries in your remote you have to put it down
- i don't know how long they will last if you need to put it down and up in order to put batteries in (but i guess you can make holes in it
- one of the two remote cases i bought had some kind of production imperfection (looks like some bubbles in the plastic, but it's not that bad!)
I guess you can take these if you want to protect your nunchuck +remote.
I would prefer the original covers as they are thicker!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.