DX  » Community » Reviews » PS2 Memory Card Adapter/Reader For PS3/Playstation 3 (Black)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine!!

posted by Kajss on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really easy to use. Just like the ps2 to ps3 convertor plug and play. So evryone can use it. You can't fail to instal it cause it wil do it for itself. Now i can finaly play ffx savings where i worked for 1000 hours so long live this adapter
    Cons:
    To bad you cant use it on pc. It wont reconize it. Maybe its my laptop (windows 7) but think it is the adapter. But how ever if...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product that does what it says

posted by wwywong on 12/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does what it states. Copy your PS2 mem card saves to PS3 (and vice versa). What it doesn't state (I think it should state so, because it is a big bonus) is that it also copy PS1 mem card saves to PS3 (and vice versa)! I take the jump to get this product ...
    Cons:
    None so far. Well, if I really wanted to be picky, this tool you won't be using a lot once all the saves get transferred from t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with PS3, not PC

posted by Alpeh on 01/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works as a charm with the PS3, and build quality is good. Just insert the memory card and plug this into the PS3, and it will recognize it right away. Then you just copy the contents to a virtual memory card, and you are done. Works the other way too, for b...
    Cons:
    Does not work with PC. The computer recognizes the reader, but does not find any driver (not for xp, vista x64 or 7 x64). Maybe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful

posted by EvilGaara0 on 10/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you are getting your hands on a PlayStation 3 and have any PlayStation 2 games that you used to play on a PlayStation 2, then it is really important to get your hands on this memory card adaptor. You just have to plug it in the usb port of your PlayStati...
    Cons:
    Not Really, maybe the buil-in quality could be better but for this price anything is fine
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections