Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- casing is stylish
- even a child can use this
- price is not bad
- quality is pretty good for amateur
- socket is not tighten up and you dont get right hex key for it to tighen it up
- cut disks snap-out easily(same problems with all of cut disks)
- when you are cutting, all the "cutting-junk" throws up your face
if you want to buy good and small cutting-rasping-polishing tool, this is your choise. it easilly can cut trough plastic and wood and its much easier to use for small things. there was some little problems with socket but i fortunately had right size of hex key to tighten it up. i recommend that you use protective glasses when using this(see last line in cons)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.