DX  » Community » Reviews » Rumble Pack for NDS Lite - White (Adds Vibration Feedback)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for adding a sense of realism!!!!!!

posted by italzboi on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it says. At $2.60 you really can not go wrong. Looks great on its own. Keeps the GBA slot full so no dust gets In it AND adds amazing vibration to your games! And it works perfectly. No delay at all. Pretty durable as well.
    Cons:
    I really can't find any faults with this product. It works just as advertised.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    vibration tool for NDS lite

posted by mariowilmsen on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    plug and play for the NDS lite. The rumble pack gives vibration with the nintendo DS lite when playing certain games. It gives an extra dimension on playing these games
    Cons:
    Not all games are suported for the rumble pack (you can find out which games on wikepedia). The vibration is not as hard as fo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good!!! perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by dashlicious on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I really enjoyed the rumblepack, delivers what it promises, perfect!!!!!!! I will acquire for the next nintendo ds I buy to resell. I'll embed it in my resale!!! Great purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cons:
    Not machine defect, but it is a pity that few games nintendo ds has compatibility with the rumble pack = /, and because I took ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DS vibration rumble pack

posted by siimsimsiim on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This rumble pack works verry good on my DS, You can feel the vibration when you are playing a game, this product is verry cool and i really like it
    Cons:
    You're battery will run out a little faster, more than this i can not say becouse there is nothing bad to this product
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Rumble Accessory for DS

posted by Gusse500 on 04/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Adds Vibration to games when the game support it. Good vibration, you feel it Nice price. When the DSLite turnes on, it vibrate a little. Fits perfectly into the Nintendo DSLite.
    Cons:
    The color is more off white than white. The vibration is a little weak, could be a little stronger. The build quality is OK, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice White Rumble Accessory.

posted by dgallant on 07/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool adds Vibration Feedback to games The vibration is good. Cheap price. When you turn your DS on it will vibrate so you know its working.
    Cons:
    The colour is a little off, looks more off white then white. The vibration could be a little stronger. Build Quality could be b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rumble Pak

posted by rdlts on 05/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works like it should. Very well, works with all games suportted. Funciona como deveria, Muito bom, funciona com todos os jogos suportados
    Cons:
    There arent Nao tem
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Feel the power

posted by whothere on 11/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Plug it into the slot, and you will soon be feeling it. Price can't be beat, saw one of these in a store for $15.00. I just smiled because I knew my deal was on the way from DX.
    Cons:
    White might not go with the color of your DS. Does not bother me at all, but some might be more sensitive to color matching.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GoodA

posted by Chubidaba on 10/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, -Added vibration to ALL my games, could be better on this point but (like Mario kart, the vibration only is activated when you hit another character or a item, but this is a in-game problem, with the code) -All people complained that it's noisy, but...
    Cons:
    none at all, it has the thing with the motor but, no one it's perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by neilo on 07/19/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works just like it should. You just plug in in and supported games detect it just fine. Build quality is OK.
    Cons:
    Connector not covered by plastic like a normal cartridge. Doesn't quite go it all the way, but I have a crystal case which make...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections