DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3D Analog Joystick with Installation Kit for PSP 1000 (Random Colors)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by Dominuss on 01/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works splendidly. When I had my PSP-1000 drag the cursor down, I really thought I needed to replace my whole PSP, especially after I tried replacing the little silicon conductor underneath the Analog Stick and nothing worked. I bought another stick (SKU3373...
    Cons:
    After a year of using it daily, I can find no cons with the item.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value! Decent product.

posted by shadowriffe on 12/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I had an old PSP-1000 model which was beginning to cause drifting issues. I ordered this as a cheap replacement as well as to get some replacement nubs which you'll eventually need. -Not difficult to install if you are confident with these kinds of things. ...
    Cons:
    -Didn't actually improve the drift issue. Only replace your analog stick if it is truly broken.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    replacement joystick knobs

posted by M4RSUP14L on 02/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Comes with screwdriver - Comes with several colours of knobs - Comes with joystick - Comes in package
    Cons:
    - Had to wait for about 2 months to get them. - The box looks like it is intended to have 2 screwdrivers, but there's only one.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What was that?

posted by kazutazu on 02/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They some in a pack, 5 pad things and a joystick part with an extra pad thing. All in all you get 6 pads and a replaceable pad part for the psp. Comes with a magnet driver that works for the psp screws.
    Cons:
    I thought i was getting the ones on the picture. Instead i got simple, and dumb, colors. One of them was already a black one. T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement Analog Joystick for PSP

posted by Pafman on 09/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is probably the best buy i did here in DX. The Joystick works perfect. And i think this could work longer than the original one. For 3$ you get a Joystick, 5 extra covers and a screwdriver. What you want more? This is a great deal!
    Cons:
    Nothing to say about that. There's no Cons for this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replacement part

posted by icecoolwas on 04/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to fit, supplied screwdriver, six different coloured caps in total. Decent protection from damage. small packaging.
    Cons:
    It did not come with the transparent nub as shown in the picture, it came with a lighter shade of blue with the normal blue ins...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by damos on 02/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very high quality and easy to use after installation. Amazing product. Does what it does, Had my original one broken because it fell, then i spent $3.00 on this and fixed my PSP...what more do you want
    Cons:
    takes a while to ship, only one screwdriver with it theds to wear quicklythe actual circle thing, that comes off.....comes off ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    1 of the best on dx

posted by johan27 on 11/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product.Very good build.No problems fitting it at all.The tool included in the package is very handy and works great with the psp1000.Fits great.Would recommend it to everyone.
    Cons:
    none I can think off.I replaced about 10 original broken psp analogue sticks with these for family and friends without any prob...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    greattttttttttt

posted by Arslan14 on 07/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Amazing product, Does waht it does, Had my original one broken because it fell, then i spent $3.00 on this and fixed my PSP...what more do you want the screw driver is PERFECT for opening the psp, and is useful for other small screws like watches... the mul...
    Cons:
    the actual circle thing, that comes off.....comes off toooooooo easily... lost the black one in 1 hour, then found it...just pu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections