DX  » Community » Reviews » SQ303 6mm Caliber Spring-load Sport Pistol BB Gun Toy
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real scaleMause gun

posted by cgargu on 07/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i wasnt expecting this cheap little gun to have any force but im impressed. Its also fairly accurate. but above all the most important thing is that its a pretty good representation of a mauser, this why I purchsaed it. Comes with 15 bbs not 35 The silver ...
    Cons:
    The chrome sight on top makes it look more like a kids toy. The ring with red streamers is meant to go on the bottom of the han...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    powerful

posted by LarryKidkil on 01/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Power! i wasnt expecting this cheap little gun to have any force but im impressed. Its also fairly accurate. but above all the most important thing is that its a pretty good representation of a mauser. Instructions are funny to read with some great pictures
    Cons:
    Comes with 15 bbs not 35 The silver part looks cheap as many others have said. Sounds like its ready to break with every shot
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cool!

posted by allanb5288 on 06/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For the price it is an excellent air-soft gun. A very close copy of the real gun. But not too close to be called a replica. And with a little work can be made to look like Han Solo's Blaster from Star Wars.
    Cons:
    Would be better as a battery powered semi-auto. The chrome sight on top makes it look more like a kids toy. The ring with red s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better Than Expected

posted by rem87062597 on 11/22/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a Mauser C96!!! I am not aware of another airsoft gun that can claim that. Shoots hard 2 magazines Really big
    Cons:
    Build quality is pretty bad, it feels like a toy, but if you're looking for realism maybe you shouldn't be buying a $10 plastic...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheapy

posted by RangelFernandes on 07/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Airsoft is cool; - Comes with 2 clips; - more precise than what I was thinkg it would be.
    Cons:
    - It's HUGE dude; - the extender for the gun is a must for straight shots; - the smaller clip is heavier than the bigger on...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome gun!

posted by fiberkanin on 06/24/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This gun is cheap, yet very fun to play with. It shoots straight and with enough power to tear paper. This gun comes with two separate clips!
    Cons:
    The shiny thingy on the top of the gun has no function at all, and makes the gun look like shit. I'm gonna pry it off with a sc...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections