Sort by:
46 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7233 (72%)
  • 4 Star:2612 (26%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am satisfied with my purchase

posted by Celso14 on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very entertaining hub, changes shape and has a stylish look. Very good price, it's a puzzle quality with a low price.
    Cons:
    At first it seemed a puzzle very light, but this detail does not disturb the solution. The stickers do not seem to have a long ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent cube

posted by arielx5 on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This cube is awesome, like a regular cube but with another level of dificulty. very nice for a new challange. The cube have a nice moves, i do not have a problem with that. proper construction. The intern mechanism it is very good.
    Cons:
    just the stikers can be separated, but not easy. if you care this cube, i assure you can last much.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking Mirror Blocks Rubik's Cube. Smooth turning.

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am impressed with this Mirror Blocks Cube. It is very smooth and turns out really well. I have beaten my speed records with this stuff easily. Has a fine look.
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't great. Too light and when you do it a little faster, the pieces can fall apart. Also, the stickers will...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Coooooool...

posted by EibiM on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Listen up, this is an amazing, creative cube. True, if you know how to solve the 3X3X3, you are ready to solve this one. But: it is a completly different section of the brain that is searching for solutions. Instead of searching for colors, you are looking ...
    Cons:
    The stickers came a little "used". Probably not for speed cubing although It is very hard to speed cube this one.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a CUBEVOLUTION !

posted by CalebeBrazil on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    WOW ! this is AWESOME ! when it is unsolved the cube is FREAKING CRAZY ! The machanic is like DAYAN cube ( the best ), it's very soft to move the layers at all. If you like magic cubes YOU HAVE TO BUY IT NOW !
    Cons:
    It's not easy to find stickers to replace it. If you aren't a pacient person, don't buy it: it makes your brain blow up in the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A beatiful but low-quality cube

posted by nickolasb on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It immediately attracts people. Not just freaking geeks, but normal people! This cube is as easy (or difficult, it depends on you) to solve as a normal cube
    Cons:
    Its build quality is low... When moving the pieces, you don't feel as comfortable as with more expensive cubes. But hey, this c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    so happy whit this

posted by krisking on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its cheep. it easy to turn the sides, kan even use some of the finger moves that i use on the normal 3x3x3 one. it takets a little bit of thinking to solve it the first couple of times, but gets easyer whrn you get the hang of it. this is worth buying.
    Cons:
    no cons so far :b
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantasticly entertaining

posted by Flizzle on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Surprisingly good quality for the price. Turns very well without and adjustments, but still keeps its shape without being too loose.
    Cons:
    If you're too hard on your turns without lining it up properly, pieces may pop out. This is easy to fix as they can just slide ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A fun adaptation of a Rubik's Cube

posted by lmichaelc on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pieces move very easily.
    Cons:
    The center pieces on each side have a cover that keeps popping off on mine. Easy enough to push back into place, but slightly ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Challenging Irregular cube

posted by CaptainSumo on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Adds challenges even for experienced Rubik's solvers. It theory the solution is identical to the 3x3x3, but it was so hard to keep track of the which corners go where, I eventually used a long retired corners-first method to solve. Smooth to turn, no locku...
    Cons:
    Build quality is not fantastic. Pieces seem quite loose. The stickers have not been placed very accurately at all!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections