DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Lenovo Thinkpad 92P1113
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:141 (14%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with X200 Series

posted by zerodgz on 07/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm currently using this to power the docking station for my X201 Tablet, so I don't have to keep unplugging my original power supply and lugging that around with me. After a few weeks of usage, it has neither stopped working nor caught fire. It handles the...
    Cons:
    The build quality of this part is very cheap. It weighs about half of what the original power supply does due to a thin, cheap ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PRICE!!!!!!

posted by TaCpL on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works as good as the original, it is a little bigger than the original but for the price i really don't care, very inexpensive, useful as main or backup power supply
    Cons:
    mine broke after 2 weeks, had to open it and resolder one joint a 10 minute repair , now works as a charm it may get very hot i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It lasted 3 weeks

posted by ToniMeneses on 09/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price. Maybe to use as backup. Bom preço mas use somente como reserva. Aproveite para já comprar o cabo que conecta a fonte à tomada na parede.
    Cons:
    It lasted 3 weeks in very low usage and then failed. Doesn't work anymore. Infelizmente durou apenas 3 semanas com pouquissimo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product at one fifth price

posted by komatineni on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Cheap * Faster delivery * Looks just like normal Lenovo adapter & works like one.
    Cons:
    * Build quality can be improved but remember it's a 15 bucks piece. * The plug quality can be improved * Doesnt come with 3 pin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WARNING! - READ BEFORE BUYING

posted by ivanwee on 04/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Useful as a backup adapter- I put this in the office
    Cons:
    This unit nearly failed under load. My laptop shut off and adapter was giving off a burning smell. I was watching 720p movie ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well.

posted by LuizGustavo on 04/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works nicely with my Lenovo X61. Heats a bit, but the power supply that came with my notebook also heats a bit. I keep it connected to the power outlet all the time, and had no problems at all.
    Cons:
    Doesn't come with a power cable. It's a little annoying, because it needs a 3-pin power cable, kinda hard to find.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price

posted by J0lle on 09/24/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks exactly like the original, its 90W vs the original 65W but the laptop draws what it needs so thats not a problem at all.
    Cons:
    Dont come with a pronged cable, not really a con since you can use the old cable from your broken adapter in the new one
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections