DX  » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 1.2" LCD Flip-open VoIP Phone + Mouse + Hi-Fi Speaker + Handfree Headset
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mouse and VoIP phone combined

posted by caracashans on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    As a mouse only, this gadges is nice, useful and easy to use. As VoIP phone it was a big surprise to me because it is just that what I needed for my notebook computer for quick IP calls. The quality is surprisely good. This add-on is now user daily for many...
    Cons:
    Unfortunatly, when the package arrived, the driver disk was missing which made me very sad. As a big plus for DX.COM however, t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal mouse and VoIP telephony gadget

posted by caracashans on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am using VoIP since 3 years and have used multiple gadgets al adaptors und user interface. This mouse is a little marvel which may take a little time to get used to it. As a mouse, it works very well and as VoIP gadget, I am loving it. So convenient to us...
    Cons:
    There nis absolutely nothing negative to say. First I was using it sole as mouse to get used to it. After a month, I configured...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The quality and usability were improved

posted by edebby on 09/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All the reported bugs were fixed in the new batch! - Scroll button is now smooth like butter. - Scroll button is clickable as third button. - The product's finish quality is very high now. No scratches, unpainted areas, unrubbered places in the body. - '0' ...
    Cons:
    - CD menu is in German (installations are then in English though). - Retractable cord would have been great. - No backlight for...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal for travel

posted by rgroliveira on 07/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Practical for traveller or laptop. Automatic use between mouse and phone. Total integration to Skype. The installation is good and fast. If no need install the integration, is possible install skype on flashdrive. Is a nice mouse and comfortable for use. ...
    Cons:
    Don't work in white surface, only black surface. Thee wheel mouse is hard.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Okay...

posted by phreeflow on 06/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great concept...speaker, mouse, and voip phone! Full keyboard. Flip to answer.
    Cons:
    Does not work on Mac. Scroll wheel is extremely stiff. Looks half finished..the plastic was scuffed and discolored in some are...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget!

posted by manyac on 05/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Seemless integration with voipbuster software using the accompanied driver. Install the driver and everything (mouse, speaker, microphone, keypad, lcd display) works perfectly :-)
    Cons:
    Scroll wheel is not clickable as a third mouse button. The scroll wheel is also not as smooth as other mice. Optical mouse sens...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections