DX  » Community » Reviews » Steering Wheel Mount A2DP Bluetooth Caller ID Handsfree + MP3 Player FM Transmitter (MicroSD/TF)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very helpfull while driving

posted by nickname2012 on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good speakers, can listen to my favorite music while driving the car. once the phone rings , the music stops until i hang up the call. easy to pair between phone and device. small earphone for private calls.
    Cons:
    battery too small to stand by more than specified. the device does not turn off when leaving the car with phone, so the device...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful device

posted by Amuse2 on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Long standby/talk time - clear audio - easy to pair - starts up and pairs quickly so i can leave it switched off until the phone rings and still use it to take the call. - doesn't have a long range so if i forget to switch it off it's not still trying...
    Cons:
    - You can't charge it while driving, as the recharge cable is really short and it would end up in a huge tangle anyway trying t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect price/usefullness

posted by Ryciukas on 04/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Absolutely perfect device. Fits on the wheel very good. Does not block dash, as I own Nissan and dash is moved to right (see photos). Easy to remove from wheel, in seconds. Clear sound on BT and FM. Very good transmitter, frequency is very accurate and stab...
    Cons:
    Must talk louder, microphone is little weak, can be more sensitive. Audio frequency range is narrow, seems 50-10.000 Hz, need t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good thing to buy

posted by chenhongxp on 10/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -very easy to use, and sounds very clearly. -have memory function,bluetooth fuction just perfect for u when u driving, -for mine, it can last about 5 hrs playing time with bluetooth connected.
    Cons:
    -the mic not very strong,sometimes u need to put your mouth close to it. only can play Micro SD card (the one which is smallest...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections