Perfect compact card reader – USB 2.0 SDHC SD/Mini SD/Micro SD/TF/M2/MS Card Reader (16GB Max Color Assorted) Reviews
posted by trademe101 on 10/19/2009
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Has slots for micro sized cards so no need for adapters anymore.
- Tested: doesnt need drivers Windows XP/Vista/7.
- Speed is as good as best readers I have used. Reads at ~20-25MB/s for 8GB SDHC, ~10MB/s for MS Micro and Micro SD.
- White part is single peice of plastic, solidly built.
- Compact and USB cable folds in neatly.
- Shows just 1 drive in My Computer, so doesnt crap up your screen with drives you dont use :p
- Cards insert nicely and securely.
- Bought 2, one was perfect but other came with a bent and dented usb connector. Used pliers to bend it back into shape before it was possible to insert into USB port.
- Cant choose colour, I got one black, one pink.
- The transparent coloured piece on top seems a little cheap and flimsy but I think even if this bit breaks off cards will still insert and work fine.
- Horrible ultra bright red LED when you plug it in.
- Reads 1 card a time, only.
It has all the slots I need for all my cards. I think this is a very useful design.
Fantastic value for such a nice and useful designed product.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.