DX  » Community » Reviews » 61-Key Digital Roll-up Soft Keyboard Piano with MIDI
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:503 (50%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good article

posted by fedegutierrez on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this item for a music teacher and he really likes it. Is easy to use, good sound and the best of all, the price. The material is good quality, and you can take it wherever you want. Compre el teclado para un profesor de musica y le gusta realmente....
    Cons:
    no at all
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    funny toy

posted by Cocoso on 08/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Has the correct size of normal piano. -Come with USB to cable. -Ultra Portable -Real plug&play -Many song and rhythms -Help to practice because it's necessary to press the keys with force and precision.
    Cons:
    - My midi-out come deffective and usually send incorrect data (program change, random key or just garbage). - Play more than 2 ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente

posted by fabioalves232 on 08/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Som alto (realmente muito alto em alguns ajustes). | Really loud (in many adjusts)| - Totalmente Portátil | Really portable | - Alguns ajustes com sons bem agradáveis de tocar/ouvir | Some sounds are very good to play/heard | - Chama a atenção també...
    Cons:
    - Cabo somente usb - e muito curto | It only have a USB cable - very short | - Manual poderia ser mais bem feito | Product G...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent portable instrument for all

posted by satorukishi on 04/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A midi output is available which have worked perfectly with my laptop (you will need a converter like this: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11277). There is a big sort of instrument that the Keyboard emulates. It is possible to record your own s...
    Cons:
    If you do not have AA Batteries or a computer which supports USB, you will not be able do play it once it does not have a plug....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good as Gift

posted by zayed on 02/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I actually bought it to taste. but once I started using it, I was amazed! Like the options like Recording a track, Playing with the recorded sounds, sound beats and all the stuffs! It is really a Good Pastime Device!
    Cons:
    You can't play 3 notes together. Then it makes some ghosty Sounds! ha ha ha... that's the only bug!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting toy

posted by meyster on 06/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - cheap - really 61 (5 octaves + 1 extra) key - very loud - linear out - phones out - different MIDI patches avaliable - demo songs are classics - plenty of rithm loops - recording ok - portable - whasheable keys (potentially) - 4xAA standard cells, NiMH on...
    Cons:
    - a bit cheap build - MIDI patches' numbers ARE NOT the same as described in MIDI specs - cheap speaker sounds like a toy - Lin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections