DX  » Community » Reviews » MagicShine HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO) 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
How the heck have DX guys did it??? – HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO) 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set Reviews

posted by nokina1 on 10/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
I've no idea how guys from DX did this, but it's unbelivable what you get for this price! Extrem robust alloy LED housing! High quality Li-Ion Cells with charging/balancing electronics! Universal Charger and much more! There's not a lot you can say about the Seoul P7 LED - Currently it's the brightest sigle case LED available! WOW!
Cons:
Well, as others already indicated, the different modes of operation might not be ideal in every occasion. We spent some time studying how the electronics work and might offer a tiny add on PCB, which will offer a City-Mode at 5% brightness, 50% brightness and 100% brightness (in case DX doesn't mind that).
Other:
In case permitted by DX, you'll find detailed info at this link: http://www.mini-cooper-clubman.de/html/extreme_bikelight.html
Bottomline:
With or without modified electronics, this gadget is a bargain! I can't even purchase the components for the offered price! I already ordered some more just for playing around.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections