Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Bright white L.E.D.
- Lasts long
- 2 of the L.E.D.s were dim
- The hanging clip can be flatter - it sticks out too much when traveling
- It needs 4 AA Batteries
- The diagram for the battery insertion is supposed to be reversed on mine
- There is only one hanging key-hole; so i had to drill another hole and attach a couple of strings to make it more secured when the wind if blowing outside
- I will most likely turn this into a ring light for my camera when i get a bigger light.
- If you need a cheap portable light you need to hang get this.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.