DX  » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Trackball for BlackBerry (Black)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect for blackberry bold 9000

posted by Renzorpm on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    perfect fit for my blackberry bold 9000, works perfect, best price and quality ... daily use and works great, no locks or any other difficulty after several months of use, I'm not sure if it's original, but fits and functions as if it were, very happy with ...
    Cons:
    this product for blackberry bold 9000 no cons, for another cell i don't know
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So-So... you get what you pay for

posted by maizee on 04/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It fits, and the part is right. I only ordered one, so I can't speak for others, but that's about all that was good about this product
    Cons:
    It wasn't 'rough' enough to scroll well, and even when the ball scrolled, it didn't pick up well. Scrolling up and down wasn't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works okay, not perfect

posted by crayolaguru on 02/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought quite a few of these for repair parts, and they fit all of the Blackberry's that I put them in, 8800, 8100, 8300 series.
    Cons:
    Of five I installed, two people could not scroll in one direction and required another one. So about 50% of the balls were defe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works but not as well as the original

posted by sneek on 06/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Overall not a bad buy. The trackball fit right into my 8830. It took under a minute to change it. I LOVE the fact that it is black, and not white when the LED's turn on. You don't have to clean it as often. The trackball does work like the original, an...
    Cons:
    The material the ball is made of seems to be harder that the original ball. It does scroll just fine, however it seems to be a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections