DX  » Community » Reviews » 52.8mm Replacement Glass Lens for Flashlights (5-Pack)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfectly clear replacement glass

posted by DXTR3M3 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I've bought this glass to replace the plastic lens on my MagLite. The glass is perfectly clear and scratch free. I've installed one right after when I received them and the result is amazing. The light comes trough much more clear and the bundle is perfectl...
    Cons:
    None, and I don't expect to find any in the future either.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lenses

posted by TrakTuned on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Nice lenses -Arrived with no chips -No scratches -Dropped right into my MAG D
    Cons:
    -Feel and sound like they will break easily, havent broke any of them though. -None other I can think of, though the optic natu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does not fit TrustFire TR-1200

posted by ajeriver on 04/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    clear glass as you would expect seems quite strong / good quality smooth edges so you don't slice your fingers off
    Cons:
    this does not fit the TrustFire TR-1200, SKU: 57380. to be fair, no one says it should but I was hoping it would. Using a kni...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Drop-in Maglite lens replacement

posted by sheepish on 07/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The lenses came very well encased in two bubble wrap bags. The frosted edge makes for safe handling. Diameter is a perfect fit for a Maglite making lens replacement very easy. Glass is much harder than the original plastic lens so will be much harder to scr...
    Cons:
    I hate to think about what shards there will be if it does actually break. The lenses are a little thicker than the original le...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ive got what i ordered....

posted by neverwasin on 04/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    5 pieces of glass lens, thats all, nothing more, nothing less. Bought it to replace my original xenon flashlight plastic lens which was cracked. The glass is clean, not like others feedback where it is dirty. Came in 2 layer of bubble warp. Very safe pa...
    Cons:
    Nothing, perhaps the price. Might be a bit pricey for 5 small pieces of glass but if taken into consideration of postage and pa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Replacement for Maglites!

posted by Greenturtle on 02/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These Lenses fit Maglites well, Excellent replacement if you dont want to buy an Ultra Clear lens. You get five of these for one third of the price of a single Ultra Clear lens or mineral glass lens Came Packaged very well wrapped in foam then bubble wrap...
    Cons:
    They came dirty but a little bit of soap and water cleaned them well. These seem to reflect a bit more light than *good* quali...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections