DX  » Community » Reviews » 60X~100X Zoom Microscope with LED Illumination Light
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:507 (50%)
  • 4 Star:507 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nicely surprised.

posted by drewcrosby on 02/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very inexpensive compared to similar items I've seen both at other online stores and physical brick and mortar stores. Very compact and lightweight. Easy enough to use without too much practice. LED is bright enough to light up whatever you're looking at wi...
    Cons:
    The image you see is reversed, so when you move the microscope, the image moves the opposite from what you'd expect. I know thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You'll be surprised!

posted by terrasan on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This pocket microscope is very handy. It's more of a curiosity; it is very surprising to see stuff in the microscope. It obviously can't magnify stuff as much as a lab microscope, but it has the advantage that you can see stuff without putting them on glass...
    Cons:
    The plastic feels a bit cheap, but it shouldn't break unleass you are very careless.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cool Gadget

posted by nwadam on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool little handheld microscope. Half the price of similar ones that sell retail in my area. You can focus in very well on a variety of different objects with various amounts of zoom level. Did not stop looking at things around my house under magnified...
    Cons:
    None really for the price. It is a basic plastic construction with a slight seam. But other then that there are none that I can...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does as advertises

posted by 666TP on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You can use your phone to make clear pictures. Easy to use. Long battery life (but doesn't actually need the light). Bright led. Dropped a few times, still works. Price!
    Cons:
    Tuning is quite difficult and hard to do. You easily lose track of what you were looking at. Leather casing is plain ugly and u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy pocketsized microscope

posted by t0n1p on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Includes batteries - Nice leather casing
    Cons:
    Like in all pocketsized microscopes, the positioning is challenging, so basicly you have to use it on a table
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a dream!

posted by WoB on 01/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I read the previous reviews and thought that this will just make a nice toy to play around with... when it arrived however - my God was I stunned with how AWESOME this thing is! First of - it is small, the quality of the pouch is debatable but it does it's ...
    Cons:
    As previous reviews have mentioned the LED flickers randomly, but that can be solved by bending two metal plates under the batt...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget

posted by gnopak on 02/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good build quality. Uses reflected light unlike conventional microscope. Thus you can immediately watch interesting textures and things around the house - cloth, pills, coins, needles... Kids just love it. Conventional microscopes require cutting a ver...
    Cons:
    The LED flickers randomly, although only occasionally. The picture is reversed just like in conventional microscopes. It would ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Microscope

posted by Neother on 11/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very clear picture when focused -Case seems as sturdy as a plastic case can get
    Cons:
    -LED flickers, sometimes I have to push the casing together to get it to stay lit, probably a loose connection -Zoom adjustment...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but....

posted by ignactata on 09/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good gadget for people going into the woods and not wanting to carry bulky stuff. Fair image quality, useful lights on it, good size.
    Cons:
    Focusing button is very hard to turn. Zooming button doesn't move evenly, it jumps at the lower part of its course.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical microscope

posted by Rudus on 08/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Is small and lightweight, has a surprising increase, good sharpness and good value for money.A microscope is easy to use, has a very practical zoom and supported LED light is fantastic to see things so clearly with the naked eye are not visible.
    Cons:
    The batteries are in regular contact in the groove, in mine, but not a big inconvenience.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections