DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal USB/AC/Car Charger Adapters for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal Charger for iPhone

posted by guidoa on 05/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    With just one item, you can charge your phone or Ipod on your car, your office, your home, or anywhere else if you have an available USB port. Thats really nice. The DC adapter (for the car) works fine. Fits perfectly on the CAR plug.
    Cons:
    Build quality is not so good. I don't know how long the retractable cable will work. My AC charger (the one that plugs on the w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD CHARGER - RECOMMEND

posted by volters on 03/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Best cost x benefit of DX. A very good charger that I reccomend for who want charger Ipod without turn-on the computer. The 12V adapter makes this charger very useful allowing you charger during a travel, for example. This week my friend saw the product ...
    Cons:
    The build quality could be better. It's kind of fragile, but for this price it's excellent.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with Ipod Touch 3G

posted by flyonthewall on 03/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This charging system works great with my Ipod Touch 3G. The price is great for the build quality. I will definitely buy this again as a backup. I paired this with #30390 charging cable because I like the black, but the retractible cable it comes with also...
    Cons:
    No cons to speak of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and works great

posted by geeli80 on 02/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this adapter works as stated and the retracable cable is also very useful and tidy for bringing outside get it if you need it and save yourself some money coz it is cheap
    Cons:
    the wall plug is US so not so friendly for me but just get a cheap convertor will do so not a very big issue
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work great!

posted by bersekers on 11/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Not much to say about. Do what it is suppose to do. Both the car charger and the AC charger work great with my ipod touch 2g. The price is good. The build quality seems very good.
    Cons:
    I don't really found any cons. Except maybe that the included usb cable is a bit short but it is still ok.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3-in1 charger for Iphone

posted by guidoa on 10/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    You can use it to charge your iPhone on the wall (220 or 110), on your car (12 or 24) or directly on your PC. Cable is retractable. Cable also works for data. You can use it to synchronize data with iTunes. Car charger has a fuse protection.
    Cons:
    Cable should be a little bit longer. Doesn't include spare fuse.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great and CHEAP!

posted by jphphotography on 09/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You could easily be charged $5 for any one of the items contained in this package but this comes with all 3. The wall adaptor and car adaptor are not only handy for ipods but since they're just a usb connection you can charge lots of other gadgets too!
    Cons:
    Really none that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by shacohen on 07/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    "Does the gob". I bought to charge lots of my deviced while computer is off or far away. I does charge 4 out of 6 of my electronic device so for me it is a good investment. I didn't test it on I-Phone If you are planning of traveling by car you c...
    Cons:
    Haven't found yet... It gets warm when in the plug and not in use so it means that it consume power also when not needed
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections