Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* Three times as many power / cigarette sockets as most cars have.
* All three can be used at the same time
* A USB socket to power items that require 5v
* It's cheap, I found an identical item locally for $18 AU.
* It's a simple 'plug n play' setup.
* Made from sturdy plastic, it won't break easily.
* Over packaged. DX wrapped mine in about 1/2 a roll of tape.
* Despite being sealed, it was rather dirty, like it had been handled by a mechanic before being packaged.
* The smooth plastic and slightly ribbed design offer no grip and it will slide all over the place - Some double sided tape will hold it in place.
If you need to power multiple items from a 12v car socket, this is a must have. It's cheaper than local Australian prices at the exact same quality.
If you're a person who spends a lot of time in a car or truck and need to keep several items powered or charged, you can't go wrong with this.
It's a great buy.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.