• Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Mp4 Watch Review – 1.25in Color LCD MP4 Watch 1GB Black Reviews

posted by Nufilius on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
It's definitely a great quality watch, with pretty good screen, sound, OS, and build quality. It seems to have a pretty decent battery life. The size is pretty good - it isn't too small for an mp3/mp4 player, and not too big for a watch. The band has a good size, too. I have fairly small arms, and it fits fine, and it looks like it has enough notches to suit people of a very large build too. Easy to transfer files from a pc.
Cons:
You seem to have no choice about the watch being stuck in 24h time, and you can't leave it on the normal watch display without it automatically turning off, so it's not too convenient for telling the time. USB transfer is much slower than normal usb, as the headphones and usb cable use the same port on the watch.
Other:
somehow, I got the band from this watch, but with the main part of the 2gb golden watch on dealextreme. The watch I received is also 2gb. I'm not sure if this has happened to anybody else.
Bottomline:
A great mp3 player, I wouldn't buy it just for mp4 use, though, as the screen is too small to make out small detail or text in films at the 128*128 resolution. Worth a look, and easily worth the $37.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections