Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Plays music, videos
- Displays pictures, txt files
- Has FM tuner
- Can record voice/FM radio
- Good sound quality even with the included headphones
- Can be used as a flash drive (if you carry the data cable with you)
- Mine came with dead battery - I had to order a new one from eBay (sending it back for replacement would be expensive for me, the new battery was about 5 bucks) and replace it myself.
- It has 2,5mm headphone jack, so you have to get a converter if you want to connect some better 3,5mm headphones.
- The body is made of cheap plastic, I'm not sure how long will it last before it breaks in some kind of way.
- Some supported languages has terrible translation - I stayed with the English language setting because I could hardly understood the Czech translation.
Mine actually had 2GB instead of 1GB - the memory is provided by microSD card inserted in card reader on the board, I haven't tested it, but maybe it can support even bigger microSD cards.
Very good watch for listening to your music or FM radio while traveling or jogging with a good price. Sound quality is better than I personally expected.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.