View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Good cheap watch for listening music – 1.25in Color LCD MP4 Watch 1GB Black Reviews

posted by MatesX on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Plays music, videos - Displays pictures, txt files - Has FM tuner - Can record voice/FM radio - Good sound quality even with the included headphones - Can be used as a flash drive (if you carry the data cable with you)
Cons:
- Mine came with dead battery - I had to order a new one from eBay (sending it back for replacement would be expensive for me, the new battery was about 5 bucks) and replace it myself. - It has 2,5mm headphone jack, so you have to get a converter if you want to connect some better 3,5mm headphones. - The body is made of cheap plastic, I'm not sure how long will it last before it breaks in some kind of way. - Some supported languages has terrible translation - I stayed with the English language setting because I could hardly understood the Czech translation.
Other:
Mine actually had 2GB instead of 1GB - the memory is provided by microSD card inserted in card reader on the board, I haven't tested it, but maybe it can support even bigger microSD cards.
Bottomline:
Very good watch for listening to your music or FM radio while traveling or jogging with a good price. Sound quality is better than I personally expected.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections