DX  » Community » Reviews » 0.8" OLED Bluetooth Incoming Call Vibrate Alert Bracelet with Caller ID Display (Silver)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but simply useless

posted by Oppengamer on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Incoming number display. time display. Metal wrist band. Seems solid and heavy.
    Cons:
    Low charge capacity. Low vibration level. Displays only number not name from address book. it's hard to change wristband size.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool gadget

posted by Oppengamer on 08/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pretty cool gadget - writes you number of income, time and vibrates - but not so clear as phone. Whatever - it's better option for whom let phones in suits or in handbag.
    Cons:
    It's heated when charging a little, but it's ok i think. Also charger fork wasn't for 220V but you don't need it at all if you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by deslimjim on 05/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product, excellent quality. Mine came running smoothly. My girlfriend uses a lot because it keeps the phone in the bag and not listen to the touch. Besides the advantage of the bluetooth watch with the display showing the number of the caller. ...
    Cons:
    The battery only lasts three hours, while bearing in 30 minutes. The price is not cheap yet. Could have a reduction.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget, but could have better quality.

posted by Davidenko on 09/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Looks good -Proximity feature works good -Bright screen -Has Built-in clock
    Cons:
    FLAWED MANUFACTURING PROCESS! The bracelet comes pretty big, much bigger than my wrist. I went to my local jeweler to remove s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real Nice But a Pain SOMETIMES

posted by Phoghat on 07/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The idea of this bracelet is great, but in execution not so great. Another reviewer commented on its great looks, and it does have that. I'm single and when out on an date women comment on its good looks. The blue OLED screen is nice too. The price for this...
    Cons:
    It has been mentioned that the bracelet loses its connection very easily. This is true sometimes. For example I usually keep my...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fancy but Finicky

posted by Phoghat on 07/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a nice piece of kit. a lot of women friends of mine admired the way it looks. It does have its uses also. I have it for about a month a the first week I was in a Starbucks and as I was walking out the thing buzzed because I had left the phone on the...
    Cons:
    It is a little finicky on the connection. For example, I usually put my phone in my left pants pocket and the bracelet on my le...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections