DX  » Community » Reviews » Sunglass MP3 Player (2GB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Best MP3 Sunglasses for Resell – Sunglass MP3 Player (2GB) Reviews

posted by dudu100 on 07/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This Sunglasses are really easy to use, even a child can do it. The sound quality is also great, and they support up to 320kbps MP3 files, so you can fill it up with good quality music. They fit like a charm in almost every adult person face. Also, they are great for Resellers. This piece has already made me some extra bucks.
Cons:
The plastic material is a little bit fragile, but none of them broked in my hands so far. I think this plastic material is being used because the weight is only 7.16 oz. One thing wich really annoyed me is the USB function: Yes they work fine, but i had some problems transferring files from PC to the Sunglasses. Apparently, besides the fact it has to be fully charged to work fine, some mp3 files just can't be transferred, don't ask me why...
Other:
Mines didnt came with any plastic protective shield, wich needs to be peeled off, so i think this has been removed. Have to check it on your own sunglasses.
Bottomline:
Its a great product, for a competitive price, an awesome gift to your parents, and great to resellers.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections