DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.7V~6V 3W Cree Circuit Board for Flashlights (15mm*2.7mm)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1008 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent driver 15mm!

posted by evgenic on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The driver is made on three linear current stabilizers AM?7135. It is difficult to find a driver for LED 3W or more (for example,Cree Q5) I put in my flashlight Sipik68 (for a Li-battery 14500). During the whole battery charge gives direct current. Accordi...
    Cons:
    It is desirable that the driver (and consequently a flashlight) had two brightness modes: min-med 30-50%. For example, I have s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DX is sending the wrong ones

posted by Flav_3 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This will be a review for the 700mA board since that is what dx sent out. It is essentially the same product but with one chip difference. Quiet, constant and easy to solder to. Will run an array of emitters. Does not get too hot.
    Cons:
    I got the ones with only two chips and also waited two moths for arrival. DX did the right thing and fixed the problem though.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic Constant Current

posted by lukasandrysik on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap, very simple It is basic configuration for those AMC 7135 integrated current regulators - basically there is nothing else on the board - just two! (in my case only two of them) AMC 7135 regulators and small capacitor. Nothing else These two 7135 ...
    Cons:
    Nothing, works fine, no necessary modes
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little AMC7135 driver

posted by UzziPA on 05/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very inexpensive, Extremely efficient, well regulated at 1050 mA, very usable voltage range, easy soldering, very god quality.
    Cons:
    none, so far other than my own negligence.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    1st time buyer, very happy with this great driver

posted by p3ngwin1 on 04/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    small, efficient for my needs, cheap and well enough made. very happy.
    Cons:
    can't think of any, maybe leads on both ends of the driver? so i don't have to solder them onto the brass(?) plates and risk fr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a good regulator

posted by epsilon519 on 12/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Has three AMC7135's. Simple easy way to regulate current to an LED. I like the fact the voltage starts at 2.7V. Nice when you are trying to drive a Red LED with out a voltage regulator too. Doesn't get too warm. Saves the LED. Allows batteries to last ...
    Cons:
    Only measured 580ma from it. Leads are thin and break off easily. only a 15 mm base.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a real star

posted by don-juan on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good circit board for modifying romisen rc g2. Fits without any grindingand it is easy to solder. just add q5 led and a 14500 battery and you have a real power flashlight.
    Cons:
    The only con i can think of is that the wire is a bit on the thin side but if you are careful it should not be much of a problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good circuit

posted by Aedazan on 05/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very small and works. It can be shaped with a grinder to fit into almost anything (may need a little resoldering). It doesnt heat up with extended use at all which means that it wont need to be mounted to a heatsink (as if anyone would anyway).
    Cons:
    The outer gold ring layer is too small for my liking but its still reasonably sized. the leads could be thicker as they break ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections