DX  » Community » Reviews » Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader Keychain
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Probably the Highest Quality Micro SD Reader Here – Kawau Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader Keychain Reviews

posted by amf66 on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
The white plastic has a nice matte finish that I greatly prefer to the glossy plastic that's on most electronics nowadays. All of the text is straight and the diagram on the connector showing how to put in a micro SD card is cool. I really like the yellow piece of plastic used to eject the micro SD cards.
Cons:
The only con that I can think of is the risk of putting it into a USB port without a card inserted and having the internals break. It looks like the micro SD card is necessary for keeping the circuit board from bending or breaking.
Other:
I got this because it's so small that it I can just toss it into a bag and not worry about it snapping in half. It's always nice to have a micro SD card reader around at all times!
Bottomline:
After looking at the reviews for other micro SD cards in this form factor/size I'm glad I got this one. Almost all of the other ones had reviews that complained of poor build quality and plastic. This one's construction is top notch and it works very well.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections