DX  » Community » Reviews » 15-LED USB or 3*AAA Powered Desktop White Light Lamp (Black 103CM Cable Length)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and convenient to use

posted by yamretron on 12/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works very well connected to the USB port. Gives a very bright light and is truly portable. Lets have a light in many places around the house without a plug. It is very comfortable to use for lighting the laptop's keyboard.
    Cons:
    Need to keep the battery firmly to the table. Battery operated light shines less.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB LAMP

posted by Poviking on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really good usb lamp, Really bright. Usefull for reading, or working with electronics. The lamp isnt of best build quality but its enough for the price. The head can be moved as pleased. Looks really nice in a working table.
    Cons:
    Would be nice if it had some weight in the bottom. The cable is short and would be great if they changed it to a longer one.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A luminaire cheap, simple and useful.

posted by valdemirsouza on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very cheap, less than $ 10US; - Great night lighting, performance close to some fixtures that use incandescent bulbs; - Power on and off button; - Option to use batteries; - The cable is not very short, have approximately 60 to 70 cm; - Flexible shaft.
    Cons:
    I have not noticed any downside to the product, only found three batteries to power this very type of device, but you might not...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice desktop USB lamp

posted by petrucius on 08/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It looks very good, very cute; - It can also work on batteries; - Extremely easy to use, just plug the cable and push the button; - You can turn its "head" to whatever direction you like; - The light is just enough to read something when you are...
    Cons:
    Only the cable could be a little more long but it is still long enough to use it, it is not a big con.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    azesome

posted by rinzewind on 07/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this lamp is bright enough for al you'r needs and is compact enough so you can place it anywhere, it works on usb so you can use it anywhere with a asb adaptor or you laptop, or use some battery's and make it portable.
    Cons:
    the base is ultra light so even if you use the usb as power source, you still need to put battery's insode for weight.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little lamp

posted by vkyyy on 11/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    arrive fast, thanks. I use it as a night lamp on the laptop station I wheel around, enough light to bright the work area so I can find and see what I need at night, grad I bought it, I think it use USB to power the lamp is great, which is what I needed, don...
    Cons:
    NONE
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections