DX  » Community » Reviews » DX Original Mini Nano USB 2.0 IEEE802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - White
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:547 (54%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:152 (15%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:81 (8%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent

posted by psrs10 on 03/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    well first of all u got to say that this device is perfect. it is exactly as it looks in the pictures and exactly what u was looking for. I think it has a very acceptable quality so even if it seems to be not the cheapest for me works great !!!!!
    Cons:
    The only con i could think about this product is how long it took to arrive to my home. keep in mind that i orderer in early d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best deal ever

posted by rnd3nvb3svout on 03/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    ""DX original Mini Nano USB 2.0 IEEE802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / Wireless WLAN Adaptador de red - Blanco"" its maybe the best thing i have ever bought in the internet... works perfect, its easy to use, its cheap, its so little!!! in less ...
    Cons:
    dont know... i got nothieng to say... every thing was good... even it took less that i thought to arrive.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well with Raspberrry Pi

posted by danielfiser on 03/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely cheap WiFi USB dongle (bought it in clearance). Bought it for my Raspberry Pi. It's been very easy to set it up, works out of the box in Raspbian Wheezy, no additional drivers or manual setup needed. Uses rt2800usb kernel module. Tested both in mo...
    Cons:
    None so far. Works well.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Waleedkhan on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    ts very easy and fast to use and very small that you can carry it any where so i guess its supper in this price and also have good signal strength the thing i really like is its size is very cute and small
    Cons:
    no cons i found yet and hope there will be non
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!!!

posted by gcoder71 on 02/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed this wireless adapter for a Linux Ubuntu server 13.04...it worked like a champ! The price was amazing considering if you want to run to a computer/office supply store, you're paying ten times the price.
    Cons:
    There was very little documentation provided...however luckily I was using an Ubuntu server that detected everything. My only ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    low price solution

posted by snipeTR on 02/06/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nice and low cost product, performance medium, material quality low, product box bad. becouse not include driver media, long URL in user manual.
    Cons:
    nice product but not include driver, i'm search internet. and not write any papers chipset. Failure major flaw in the driver s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plug it and forget it

posted by ck888 on 02/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This unit has a very small size like the blue tooth devices. Unlike many larger adapter, this will not protrude after plugged in. You can plug it and forget it. The packaging is good. This is a cover for the metal contact. If you plug it and forget it, the ...
    Cons:
    I don't expect an installation disk but the link provided in the manual is out dated. I still cannot let it running higher th...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value

posted by Baap on 02/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small Cheap Feels solid and looks quite good Does what it's supposed to do
    Cons:
    Drivers are not included and needed to be downloaded separately. Signal quality could be better. It's good, but not excellent. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Installation CD?

posted by walterkflau on 01/31/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Very small, barely notice it's installed - Cheap - I like the white vs black.
    Cons:
    - pending as I have not been able to get the product to work yet: see comments below
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If your modem is near your computer, than that is the product you need

posted by ciko84 on 01/31/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - tiny (really) - very easy to install (didn't require driver etc. on windows 7 ) - did i say tiny ? :)
    Cons:
    - i had another wireless adapter (usr 5411 was a really old and somehow slow one) but it connects to "modem" on 54mbi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections