Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:425 (42%)
  • 4 Star:587 (58%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK!

posted by w9816 on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fitted this to my Norinco 9mm and it works as intended. Stays well adjusted if you only tighten it carefully to your gun. Looks and feels solid enough for such a cheap laser sight.
    Cons:
    The battery that was included only lasted a very short time. Works much better with new battery that does not yet need changing...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Laser

posted by Parth90 on 06/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Good visibility in ordinary daylight -Good build quality -3 diffrente hex wrench included -Battery included -Easy to mount
    Cons:
    -visibility in a very sunny and bright day is not that great (could be better) -Battery that came with the package didn't last ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great laser

posted by Scarus on 03/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This was a real remedy for me. I was looking for a laser to mount on my Makarov handgun. There are no rails and no way to mount a laser on it. I'm not counting the adapters which may cost you more then this pistol itself. But the mounts which came with this...
    Cons:
    Not found any cons of mine laser nor the mount.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent laser

posted by kleytob on 10/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -A nice point that I thought was because the quality of the sight is awesome -Comes with keys to tighten the screws and junket -Works as expected ptBR -Um otimo ponto que eu achei foi porque a qualidade da mira é otima -Vem com as chaves para apertar e...
    Cons:
    In my Tauru PT 58 HC Plus does not fit perfectly, I have to shave a part to fit. I hope you get well. But the EN 58 former seem...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice add-on

posted by toolow61 on 07/12/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The laser is pretty good. The pressure pad works very well and has a short cord. The mounts will probably fit anything. I used this for my revolver because not many companies make a trigger guard mount for a laser/light.
    Cons:
    none really. Wish they had a led light that would mount the same way.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stuff

posted by stevegek on 04/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a good laser. It's decent and very complete. Everything was included to get you started. It does its job and it's really solid. There are lots of screws to make sure it fits every gun you can think off.
    Cons:
    None so far..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A finely machined mount

posted by rcoville on 12/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    As others have reported, there are no instructions packed with this unit. However, if you are installing this on a 1911 government-style pistol, it is pretty much intuitive if you have worked with machined products at all. Just take your time. First, take i...
    Cons:
    The on-off clicky cap packed with the unit is useless. With the laser installed properly, you can't get to the clicky at all. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Laser

posted by Charlie_996 on 08/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great sharp red laser. Very strong, the laser can shoot across the street through my neighbours window... -_- lol joking. But it really does.. during the day even. Very accurate if you calibrate it correctly.
    Cons:
    Doesn't fit most guns with the sleeve trigger guards in them. I tried not using one of them and i totally ruined my trigger. I'...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Next best thing to a custom laser trigger mount

posted by Charlie_996 on 06/21/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great construction. Looks awesome when it's mounted. The laser Class rating isn't on the laser but it looks to be a Class III which is pretty strong. I don't have a range tester but it can fire across the street from my house to the neighbour's roof through...
    Cons:
    Configuration and setup is a little tricky with no instructions but if you have any mechanics in you at all you can do it. Also...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great on my Glock 17

posted by Doron4x4 on 06/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Great solution for Glocks without a rail - Very cheap - Bright red dot - Very well built - Adjustable beam - Small size - Batteries are included - Firing 200 rounds did not had any bad effect. The dot stays steady on target.
    Cons:
    It was a bit difficult to mount it on the Glock 17. I had to replace both main M3 bolts to longer bolts, in order to fit the cl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections