DX  » Community » Reviews » 1800mAh USB Rechargeable External Battery Pack for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love this item!

posted by byony on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love my Juice Pack - my handbag is never without it! I get 3/4 charges for the iPhone 4, however it takes 2 hours to completely charge the phone. And takes a few hours to charge the the battery pack, but once charged it holds its charge completely. I chec...
    Cons:
    The light is not functioning anymore. It's fine. I have to mention the low quality of the connector head - they bend really ea...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is worth your money

posted by yunalesca on 05/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * It's cheap, while it's working. It charges my iPod Touch 2g when needed. I can fully recharge it 2 times. * It's easy to use, just recharge it and then you can use it * It comes with an cable
    Cons:
    * I don't think the 4th led works. But that doesn't really matter as I just let it recharge for 3-4 hours and then I use it whe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fulfills its function

posted by mante85 on 10/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I charge the battery completely 2 times, and I even get to pay a portion of the third charge. To be the price we have is very good but the quality is not the best
    Cons:
    It is made with lower quality parts. Rarely turns the fourth light. The location of the connector is very weak and if it moves ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap external battery for ur iphone/ipod touch

posted by UZUMAKI378 on 04/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy charge and comes with a additional cable as all of us know the iphone cable dun worry last that long therefore easily to wear out thats why good for it to come with a extra.easy to charge and easy to use.i tried it and able to fully charge my iphone 32...
    Cons:
    the build quality is not that good quite plastic but overall still acceptable but when i receive my the from sticker has got bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent charger!

posted by PhiBeR on 02/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Works as advertised! - Comes with good quality USB iPhone/Pod cable! - very light weight
    Cons:
    - None that i can think off so far - Good for only 1 full recharge - Even after full charging the pack, the power indicator s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections