Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Great stuff.
- Strong enough to hold the all the strings.
- For beginners, there's no instruction on how to use it but it's very easy to figure it out.
- Stainless steel. Good built quality.
- Very good price. At my local music store, they sell some capos for 30$.
- Looks like the rubber on the edge might get off if you scratch it. So don't scratch the rubber out !
- My capo tension is a little bit too high and I have some difficulties to but it on.
Gonna buy some for my guitarist friend.
All guitar players should get one ! Very great product and useful !
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.