DX  » Community » Reviews » Convenient Sanitary Napkin (Pads) Pouch (3-Layer)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low price, useful product

posted by smileuntilyoudi on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works for it's functions. You know what you pay for. Nothing really special, but if you have needs for any kind of pouches, take it! It's easy to carry around, and quality is fair for this price. Fits in any kind of bags and the size seems perfect.
    Cons:
    You can't choose any colours. Pink seems annoying. three layers are a bit too much, i would prefer with only one, but big enough.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple. but useful

posted by ochetski on 08/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very useful to carry your pads. it has 3 pockets so you can store a lot. é bem útil para carregar seus absorventes. tem três bolsos então vc pode guardar bastante coisa.
    Cons:
    You can’t choose the fabric print. I got one that I didn’t like that much because it isn’t girly. I gor a blue mickey mouse. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing

posted by SARITTA on 12/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it looks amazing, i got 3 for my sisters and me , I liked the colors and the way it looks , it came new , in a plastic bag . it really looks so neat! try it , wouldn't hurt huh?
    Cons:
    i have ordered 3 , 2 of them came whit teddy bears pictures , the last came with a pig, i hate piggy faces hahahah so i didn't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good to have

posted by TVSJ18 on 06/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - disguise your pads!! I know how hard it is for a girl to have a pad fall, and be embarrassed. Or, for me...trying to find a pad in my bottomless bag. - Very good quality. I'm actually surprised. - Mines looked better than the picture. I think the types yo...
    Cons:
    - Doesn't fit alway's pads perfectly. You can put it in, but it's not a perfect fit. I only wear always, so I don't know about ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy To Have!

posted by xquisitevex on 09/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Cute designs!!!!!!! + Nice to conceal feminine tissues =P + Fits in any bag, purse, backpack, etc. + Velcro to keep the bag shut + Can hold various amounts of things + Great item overall + Can carry tampons (without applicator)
    Cons:
    - Kind of small if you like to put different sizes of pads in there - Has only 3 pouches, so ideally you can hold 3, but for m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections