Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:295 (29%)
  • 4 Star:356 (35%)
  • 3 Star:295 (29%)
  • 2 Star:61 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Terrible Material

posted by GaardC on 12/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Serves as a surface to put a laptop on.. well.. your lap!
    Cons:
    -The material is terribly cheap, and it's not even sealed! arrived with a chipped corner that bled my finger when I took it o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unexpensive, reliable and easy to install.

posted by JonyAvati on 08/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very easy to use product. Two strong-enough fans that maintain the proper temperature for any compatible notebook. Nice, ergonomic and comfortable design.
    Cons:
    A fragile plastic housing. (Very cheap made) The build is bad, and can be breaken easily.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Summary and details about the product

posted by conradojr on 08/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The product is lightweight. - It's silent. - It's has the notebook's size.
    Cons:
    - The USB consumptions is big. It's reduce the battery timelife significantly. - The build quality is not much resistant. - I...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flimsy build quality, but it works

posted by zhangrongbin on 07/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Inexpensive, lightweight, quiet operation, USB powered, allows you to comfortably use your laptop on your lap.
    Cons:
    Extremely poor build quality. I ordered two. One arrived intact, the other had every single post connecting the two halves to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Terrible build quality; took forever to receive

posted by oharamj on 04/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Slim, lightweight. Great size for a netbook. Fans blow up into netbook base, intake from rear edge of unit.
    Cons:
    Worst build quality of any product received from Dx so far. Arrived with two plastic internal posts loose and rolling around i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cooling fan

posted by NoEspen on 03/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great cooling effect! A must-have if you like to have your laptop on your lap. I've tried it on 4-5 different laptops and it works great on all of then. Don't think it makes more noice then your laptop does with your fan running, and with this it most lik...
    Cons:
    Build quality is not good.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great portable cooler

posted by Bestwarrior on 09/18/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cooler is a great way to eliminate much of the heat a laptop produces by taking the air under it and expulsing it at the back. It really light and easy to transport in a laptop case. It doesn't need to be plugged in the wall cause it's powered only by ...
    Cons:
    I think the fans could be a bit more powerful, it could be a lack of energy from the computer's USB ports. Conveniently, you ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Much needed for my EEEpc 1000HA

posted by Koss42 on 12/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this because it was a good price, and small. My netbook is about an inch smaller around all the sides then the fan, and I feel its the perfect size that I wanted for it. Before my netbook would get between the low to high 50's and sometimes dip ove...
    Cons:
    It has flex, and can cause interference with the fans. Some people may not like the color, or the look of it saying its cheap. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fan for hot computers

posted by katli on 12/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Thin and compact, fits up to 15'4 inch screens and litterally decreases the temperature up to 5 degrees, my computer went down from 55 - 50, and my friend's was up to 60s and it was down in the 50 range. It's really great. Simple usb plug and it goes to wo...
    Cons:
    A little noise, but honestly when the computer is running, you can't hear anything coz your computer it making all the rest of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty ok but not hardcore

posted by Demonstate on 12/03/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's quiet - It does cool down your laptop in some degree - You can put it on your lap unlike other fans - lightweigth - easy to use - No irritating Led flashlights unlike other fans
    Cons:
    - low build quality, plastic looks and feels very cheap - I doubt fans will last very long - Doesn't cool down a hardcore gamin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections