DX  » Community » Reviews » 8-LED Vehicle Waterproof Decoration/Signal Lamp Bulbs (12V White)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Worth it.. – 8-LED Vehicle Waterproof Decoration/Signal Lamp Bulbs (12V White) Reviews

posted by Xeslaroi on 11/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Plastic build, thin wiring, low power consumption, it is possible to disconnect the led's from each other. Bright lights, waterproof
Cons:
As I said: Hard plastic build.., don't drop the led's ! Very thin wiring. Be careful cutting the wiring to disconnect the led's from each other.
Other:
I use the led's to light up my shed. Don't expect to lighting up the environment tho ! In my case the (4 !) led's are mounted 2 meters above the ground. The light is acceptable, the main reason is to lighten up my garden shed but not to bright. And it works for me. I build one led in my garden lightning. To be honest; that was a disappointment. Next idea is to use the other 4 as a back light in my garden fence. I'll keep you posted if you are interested ?
Bottomline:
These led's are made for lighten up you're car; that's what they do best ! Expect a stunning result as they are prox 30 cm under you're car ! I use them 2 meters of ground. For me the brightness is acceptable. For this price you can't be wrong. I think it's well worth the money.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections