Sort by:
79 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8668 (86%)
  • 4 Star:1310 (13%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Capo

posted by zimmer09 on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Well finished product - I haven't used it long enough to say it is durable, but so far it is working fine. - Good value for the money - looks good (but does not look great). Not like cheap stuff.
    Cons:
    -I was actually expecting it to be a prime looking capo, but it does not look prime. It looks just like a regular capo. - It is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what you expect it to do

posted by PeetPrime on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product does its job, no more no less. Solid and robust build. The capo is made of steel and soft rubber for the parts that make contact with the guitar. I fits well on every guitar I have. It fits acoustic necks, C, and even my thicker U shaped necks.
    Cons:
    Cant think of any cons whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excallent!

posted by shakedaharon on 01/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is a really nice capo, different then what all the other guys playing guitar have. works excellent, i've got it for few month and still work without a hitch. it is also cheaper then the other capos in the market which make it a wiser purchase.
    Cons:
    non really. it work just fine and i am still happy i had bought it a few month ago.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Boston Steel Guitar Capo for 6-String Guitar

posted by fase87 on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, well built. Light. Have used it for like a year with a washburn electro-acustic guitar and I haven't have a single problem with this item. Sounds good, with no metal sounds or stuff.
    Cons:
    none. maybe it looks like a gun haha, everyone ask me what it is when they see it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful capo

posted by wupuchim on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice capo. Fit on every guitar, and ukulele too. It is strong and solid, what is great, because with others capo is sometimes problem with this. It is very cheap, in local store I found similar capo 3x more expensive.
    Cons:
    The metal part had broken in the middle approximately after year, I still dont know how, but I ordered the next one and yet is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good capo

posted by psziho on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Used material is tough and strong. Fits well on fretboard, strings doesn't rattle and guitar stays tuned. Perfect price for excellent product Quality is very high.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. MAYBEE that is a little bit to hard, but i thing that its ok because you need it to hold all the str...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great capo

posted by rfteles on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great capo. Works well on many types of guitar and acoustic guitars. It's well build and comes with a high quality spring. Bom capo. Trabalha muito bem com guitarras elétrica e violões. É bem produzido e vem com uma mola de excelente qualidade.
    Cons:
    Nothing. I have no complaints about this, and I have this from more than one year... I think this will last maybe more one or t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work's perfectly!

posted by danielpcl on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have this from more than one year, and it's still working perfectly, with no damage from use. You can use this in your acoustic guitar or your eletric guitar, it fits perfectly. Easy to use, good material, and the price is very low.
    Cons:
    Nothing. I have no complaints about this, and I have this from more than one year... I think this will last maybe more one or t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and cheap

posted by hudacekm on 10/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Used material is tough and strong. Fits well on fretboard, strings doesn't rattle and guitar stays tuned. Perfect price for excellent product Quality is very high.
    Cons:
    I think that rubber part is not absolutely durable and black paint wipe over time, but no serious cons. Maybe it could be more...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    guitar capo

posted by yarin18 on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very comfortable Works well on any guitar I use nylon guitar and for this price is perfect ease to use and the capo look very quality
    Cons:
    i didn't found .Besides jolted where you can...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections