DX  » Community » Reviews » Compact USB PC Webcam (300K Pixel)
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8126 (81%)
  • 4 Star:196 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little webcam

posted by VossieNL on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's small and cheap. Decent image quality. Easy to take apart. I didn't expect much of the housing, but it's actually rather nice and well built.
    Cons:
    Not very good in the dark, but not a problem for me since I will be using this one in well-lit areas. I don't like the cord ver...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent webcam

posted by babipang on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The webcam looks good, I like the small design and it's easy to hook up and use. The video quality is good, it's really usable but it's not great like you expect for the price. Fantastic price ofcourse, it's less than the half of the price of the equal qu...
    Cons:
    The cable is too short and a bit of an issue when using it on a desktop. The cable is also pretty thin so I think you should ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best choice.

posted by vdylyuk on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good camera for the Internet. Very good support of the personnel. Cheap! Compact! Easy to install! Good image! Useful clip for notebook! This camera is very useful and i'm thinking buying another one.
    Cons:
    Minuses aren't present! The clip at the back seams really fragile but do not move much your webcam and it is ok. No zoom possible.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap! Work like a charm

posted by darksponja on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, works perfect. Good Size. Small and well built. Have i said its cheap? If you need something just to make videocalls, go on! But change the usb cord, if you want atach it to your desktop.
    Cons:
    The cable is fragile, and its size is short. Of course it has not a perfect resolution, but I buy it knowing it already. Since ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD WORKING AND EASY

posted by SHANYAYA on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It can be clipped on many things. Light weight and plug and play direct. It fall many times and still works!!
    Cons:
    The clip at the back seams really fragile but do not move much your webcam and it is ok. No zoom possible. The retractable cabl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and functional

posted by abicair on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap! Compact! Easy to install! Good image! Useful clip for notebook! This camera is very useful and i'm thinking buying another one. its good to atach to a notebook and use as front or back camera. You can show your surrounding with it! Definitily versati...
    Cons:
    Manual focus setting. Hard to do the focus adjustment, because the small ajustment ring.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Driverless camera

posted by anil427 on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works in every pc/laptop I have attached it to. No need of drivers to be installed for its usage...its driver less and windows xp and windows Seven recognizes it by themselves. The clip behind is an excellent add on.
    Cons:
    The clip could have been studier. In its current form, it will only be able to clip onto your laptops screen...and not a pc's L...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little USB Web Cam

posted by PauloGiraud on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does its job perfectly, even when the light is low.
    Cons:
    Maybe the lengh of the cable could be improved a bit because if you plan on using it in a desktop computer where the CPU stand ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A useful webcam for laptop

posted by noqua1223 on 06/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very easy to use camera, it does what promise. Very compact, stays firm on the laptop screen with a clip with the right torque (not too high not too soft). The built-in microphone connects via the same USB: great less cables around! You can focus with the...
    Cons:
    Nothig to say, for the price!
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Cheap Camera

posted by mvanstaveren on 05/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The camera works out of the box with Mac OS. I have Lion installed. Its plug and play, you can start up facetime, plug in the camera, and it will use that camera. Its great for when you use your macbook in clamshell mode, and the build in camera is not avai...
    Cons:
    - I could not use an usb extention cord with the camera, if you want to use a longer cable you would have to get rid of the bui...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections