DX  » Community » Reviews » 5mm Solid/Dry Correction Tapes (20-Meter / 4-Tape Pack)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and works as it should

posted by paschendale on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the package is quite sturdy, no damages to the product - the build quality is very good, certainly doesn't look cheap - no problems with the rolling, it doesn't get stuck etc. - much much better than liquid ones, if you never used this type you will be surp...
    Cons:
    i cannot find any cons for this product. it works very well.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful But Affordable

posted by Zoey95 on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Comes in 3 colours, blue orange and black -Very cheap and good compare to the ones you buy at the stores! -A great deal! -the shape of it, is easy to hold and use when needed -comes in a pack of 4 so it wont run out for awhile! -everything was attached/
    Cons:
    -the cap does not stay on when not using (doesnt really matter to me) -the package was crushed but everything was fine, nothing...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal!

posted by Anaing on 06/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It lasts quite long, it's rather easy to use and it's a lot of fun! It's much cleaner and faster than the liquid option, perfect for those neat freaks, because you can make a straight line correction and it blends beautifully with the paper (as long as it...
    Cons:
    Maybe it takes a couple of tries to learn how to use it, but it's not really the product's fault...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    5mm Solid/Dry Correction Tapes (20-Meter / 4-Tape

posted by AussieV on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product with a practical use, which it performs wonderfully. The tape runs smoothly, the covering tape is smooth to write on and quite opaque, and it lasts and lasts. As an office tool, this is perfect. It's nice that it comes in differen...
    Cons:
    I can say nothing against this item.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the price!

posted by cloudsrealm on 03/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, this pack is worth more than the other ones. Granted, it's not cute or has attractive designs, but they are practical and work really well. The build is of good quality. I have used it for months now and they haven't broke on me. The tape blen...
    Cons:
    It's made for right-handers only, and I'm a lefty, so holding it might be a bit awkward as the thumb holder is only one side.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections