DX  » Community » Reviews » DVD Remote Controller for PS2 Slim (Battery Included)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:547 (54%)
  • 4 Star:466 (46%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by litrowtf on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    perfect for those who like to watch a DVD on your ps2. It commands quite simplified, especially the command to turn off the console after the film ends. Now, I no longer get out of bed. xD. perfeito para quem gosta de assistir um dvd no seu ps2. Tem os coma...
    Cons:
    it's not a real cons, but the buttons can drop if you press hard. Não é um contras reais, mas os botões podem ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what you needed to never get up again

posted by SubtePass on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    You don't need to setup anything, just put on some batteries (included!) and hit Play.
    Cons:
    No cons here, the only con might be that almost nobody uses a PS2 for DVD playback nowadays, but that's not the product's fault.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works perfectly

posted by jonathancs on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works perfectly on my Playstation 2 Slim, has a good size, allows you to control the playing of music, movies and other battery lasts enough, has a good range and the buttons are very good
    Cons:
    The material from which the control is done seems a little fragile, that any fall can break, causing the control to stop working
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works like a charm, but get new batteries !

posted by MartinCC on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works like a charm, but get new batteries ! I used this for like a second and the bateries were dead already. I recommend you to get an universal remote and program this baby on it, cause in some time, it will be impossible to get one of this remotes and...
    Cons:
    Very bad batteries included.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and simple

posted by supastah2003 on 06/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - small - works with PS2 Slim - lot of functions - "Reset"-Button is GREAT - lets you use your PS2 as a normal DVD Player - battery included It simply does what it is supposed to do. It is small and lightweight and after using it for a while you d...
    Cons:
    Just to say some cons: The remote is made of cheap plastic. I guess if you drop it on the floor the body will simply crash. Als...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy!

posted by comunicarla on 05/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - avoids being connected to the PS2 console by the joystick wire - allows the sensation of "i'm really having a real dvd session!" - as it has many buttons, it looks like a real remote control (well, it is, isn't it?) - the "reset" featu...
    Cons:
    - no cons at all
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by julanarod on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    works perfectly with slim ps2 controlling movie DVDs and music CDs good size (small) long reach (over 4 meters) battery lasts quite Buttons are firm and have good contact with the control board
    Cons:
    No Cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works! Watch DVD's on your PS2 easilly

posted by dbijen on 11/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small but useful. Now watching DVD's on the PS2 is made easy and you don't have to use the complex controller for it anymore!
    Cons:
    When dropped, the battery may fall out. Just pop it back in and you're ok. Depends on how high the drop is, of course.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DVD Remote Controller

posted by EdgardLeonardo on 03/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheaper than it is sell here in Brazil and very useful, the battery came with a plastic protection to preserve the energy (i really like that :D ) and the DX package is well protected.
    Cons:
    Nothing. it works like it was proposed to! I just would like if the time was shorter… but while the shipping is free, that’s ok...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finaly works

posted by flowax on 02/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Compact size * Easy to use * Soft buttons * Looks nice * Don't need a manual * Works at once, no need to configure anything
    Cons:
    * Came in not working with an empty battery, so at first i doubted it worked on my ps2 but when i ordered new battery's it fina...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections