DX  » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered 3-LED Bright White Light for Laptop (Black)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product!

posted by flipintheuib on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks (and in fact, it is) strong, reliable and very flexible. I've been using it for a long time and still works like a charm. The LEDs are shiny and powerful so the light is perfect to see the keyboard.
    Cons:
    I've been using it for more than a year and I've only found two cons: - It's very flexible, but because it is made of steel, yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great LED light for your laptop / netbook

posted by ektorbarajas on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Price: it's very affordable, and less expensive that similar products in my country - Very compact design, doesn't take much space when used or when stored - The 3 LEDs provide very good light to your keyboord in completely dark environment - Very con...
    Cons:
    - The neck is a bit short, I purchased it for my Dell latitude XPS 15, and it's not possible to put it right above the keboard,...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright

posted by securedigital on 08/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful item, it's really bright and lasts very long. It's been more than a year and it still works (daily usage). It has a little switch in one side to turn the light off/on. It has 3 powerful white leds. It comes with a metal pipe from the leds to the...
    Cons:
    It is a little bit expensive, altough it's quality is excellent.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and cheap light for keyboard

posted by rbtuca on 06/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good to illuminate the keyboard of the notebook It is built all in black. Enabling the use of environmental professional goals. Even if the output is atráz micro USB neck reaches Lighting enough to get type of night without any light around.
    Cons:
    The flexible neck never stop to exactly where it was set. The lighting is enough to illuminate to nearby environments like the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great night light

posted by alexscorpion on 02/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great light distribution, helps me on low light conditions. The back colour matches my laptop and it looks like part of the computer, not some weird add on.
    Cons:
    The build quality is funny, but it does the trick. Just three LEDs with a resistor connected to the 5V USB power supply with a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice USB notebook lamp

posted by JimmyX on 08/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was searching for a decent USB notebook light for night work and this one seemed to me to be a perfect choice ... and it is. I like the 3 LED design - way better than the 1 LED spot lights. For me the brightness and the light cast is perfect. I connect it...
    Cons:
    Till now, I didn't find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW! Great laptop light!

posted by DabeMaguro on 06/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Metal coil construction! Solid USB plug. 3 LED's Not too bright. just bright enough. WILL fit in a netbook case.
    Cons:
    not yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flexible Neck USB Powered 3-LED Bright White Light

posted by Oakhorn on 06/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Seems well built and works like it should fitting in a netbook-case flexible, but notweak bright enough to see the keys IT HAS A SWITCH!!!!
    Cons:
    a little bit dim, but bright enough for nightly chat-sessions:-) very simple: 1 resistor and 3 LEDs LEDs are "ok"
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Quality and

posted by AdzaC on 05/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Good length on cable extension * Strong feel to cable and it is very sturdy and holds the shape well. This is important in a flexible LED light. * Bright without being overly bright * Nice black color - matte in finish * A small switch just behind ...
    Cons:
    Light is emitted in three areas. Could do with a better diffuser.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really useful

posted by ace52395 on 01/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use it at night to see my laptop keyboard when the lights are off in my room. It is also a good source of light if you have any USB compatible device and you dont want too bright of a light in your room. It has a switch of its own. Very low battery us...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections