DX  » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered 3-LED Bright White Light for Laptop (Black)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Excellent product! – Flexible Neck USB Powered 3-LED Bright White Light for Laptop (Black) Reviews

posted by flipintheuib on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It looks (and in fact, it is) strong, reliable and very flexible. I've been using it for a long time and still works like a charm. The LEDs are shiny and powerful so the light is perfect to see the keyboard.
Cons:
I've been using it for more than a year and I've only found two cons: - It's very flexible, but because it is made of steel, you can't put it in every position you want. - Because it's made of steel, it's a bit heavy for a USB port. So, you've to be very careful as you can broke your port easily.
Other:
As I said, it's a bit heavy for a USB port. In fact, I've been using the lamp connected to the USB port of a cooler pad (Tacens Vinci). After several months, the lamp broke the USB port due to its weight.
Bottomline:
I'll buy it again if I have to. It works perfect. Anyway, be careful when you use it, because it can broke your USB port. So adjust the position of the lamp without connecting it to the USB port and you wont have any problem.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections