DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Hand/Palm Odor Remover (Lasts Forever)
Sort by:
80 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7661 (76%)
  • 4 Star:2016 (20%)
  • 3 Star:43 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent odor remover

posted by minol on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good in removing all sorts of odors caused by food like onions, garlic, fish etc. Small but useful.
    Cons:
    Some stainless steel hand odor removers tend to be heavier than this one, but it's not really a con. It is a matter of preference.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by janerjaner777 on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good item in your house. If you give away your friend will like it ok? actually delivers what it promises. takes all the odors, the worst and no soap understand? It is not miracle, is proof ok?
    Cons:
    small. but this is not a defect because it fulfills its role. but do not consider this a problem I have small hands. I gave two...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Chef's best friend ever!

posted by Klauss1982 on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It takes away other food odors besides garlic. - Easy to clean. - Super easy to storage dimensions. - Will do the job every single time. - I'm convinced that it's a must have. - Perfect palm design. - The material keeps the rust away!
    Cons:
    - Sort of grip missing. - A wrist holder could be useful too. - The price could be a bit lower.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rarely use it, but works well

posted by squashbosh on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Removes the smell from your hands and is very useful for the kitchen, for example after peeling onions.
    Cons:
    Bit pricey, if you don't cook a lot then this will just be a useless gadget.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Takes Friction

posted by dejaime on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The odor remover actually works, but it looks like you need a lot of friction for it do remove odors properly. Its small size allows you to fit it into your fishing gear or into anything you need to. It is sturdy, but light, around 7 centimeters on its long...
    Cons:
    It takes quite some time to actually remove odors from hands, specially the hardest ones like garlic and fish. You'll need seve...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I liked the product

posted by Humanflaw on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    AWESOME it does what it's suppose to.
    Cons:
    It rusts very easily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by Bulgina on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very useful piece in economy. Cleans an unpleasant smell from hands after cleaning of fish, garlic, onions, etc. The horse-radish it is known by what principle by her works, but from a smell doesn't remain also a trace! Here only it is necessary to use it c...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magical Soap

posted by ulualageyik on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This product is really great. While my wife was cleanning our home, she used bleaching liquid and her hands were smelling really bad. She washed her hands with this magical soap and the odor was lost. It removes smell of meat, fish, any kind of spices, alm...
    Cons:
    The size of it is just a little bit small, it could be bigger than as it is.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Metal soap

posted by mdacosta22 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Metal soap? ya i wasn't sure and still not super sure, but everytime i use it with soap the smells of wtv's stinking up my fingers is gone, so in addition to being a funny gift to give, and it also coming in a pretty funny japanese package... it's in my ba...
    Cons:
    none, stainless steal and reusable.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by Taran2uls on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Unbelievably simple, it works without any chemicals, just by rubbing against odorated areas of your skin under water. Really useful against all advertised odors: onions/spices, fish, meat and almost any other. There was no situation yet, where it didn't hel...
    Cons:
    Al no dejar rastro o residuo, es difícil saber qué parte de la mano nos quedo sin repasar. With no trace or residue ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections