Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It's very small and compact
- I like the high, middle and low modes
- One, or two serially connected Li-ion battery cell is an accepted power source
- Strobe and S.O.S. modes is useless for me
- The factory soldered cables is very thin, the black cable is loosened immediately (not a big a cons, I replaced the thin cables to thicker one)
I'm using this compact driver to drive a Cree XP-G R5 bin LED.
The driver max. current lower than the LED max. current, so less heat generating during operation.
You can increase or decrease the max. current, if you replace the sense resistor (0.25 ohm) to lower or higher.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.