DX  » Community » Reviews » 3V~8.4V 5W Cree 5-Mode Memory Circuit Board for Flashlights (16.7mm*6.3mm)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good as long as it worked

posted by tonighx on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very small board - cheap - wide range of input voltage - keeps a minimal light on even when the batteries are extremely low, going into a kind of "low-strobe" mode
    Cons:
    the memory and modes controller died after the first time I drained the batteries completely. since then it only works in HI mode
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good 5 mode driver with memory

posted by Lollerkopter on 06/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's very small and compact. - I like the high, middle and low modes - One, or two serially connected Li-ion battery cell is an accepted power source. - The memory mode is very useful.
    Cons:
    - Strobe and S.O.S. modes is useless for me - The factory soldered cables is very thin, both cable is loosened immediately (not...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Board

posted by ABC1950 on 07/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Curcuit board is as described. The board is very easy to mod despite the fact that it came without any instructions. Memory mode works fine. All 5 modes are working nicely. The Mid and Low mode are really useful, mid being bright enough for distance throw ...
    Cons:
    Board looks a little fragile. So pay a little attention when modding. Other than that, the board is okay. The price could be sl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bit big but works great!

posted by fiveseven808 on 04/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    CHEAP Moddable Works great! Did I mention cheap? This product is amazing I tell you! I tried sticking it in a sku.23653 (which I ordered from ebay and has a broken driver board) and I have to say that High is just as high as direct drive (or at least I...
    Cons:
    The problem with fitting it into sku.23653 is that I had to do quite a lot of dremeling to the smaller PCB to get it to fit int...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections